So, I’ve been doing yoga since the spring semester wrapped. And it always makes me think of San Francisco. While I was out there that month (two summers ago–two! I can’t believe it’s been that long), I took classes in a fading blue Victorian across the street from Golden Gate Park. I could walk there [...]
I'm a twentysomething MFA grad enjoying life in a state of flux, dreaming of Paris and San Francisco while loving the warm summer evenings in North Carolina. I'm a little irreverent, a little mercurial, with an uncanny knack for putting my foot in my mouth.
- Driving Through Rwanda | Erin's Travels on Faida
- The Great Jesse and Erin Summer Adventure, 2010 Edition: Day Eight | Erin's Travels on Sigma Tau
- Ethiopia Layover | Erin's Travels on Unpacking, Vol. 2: The flight there
- A Funeral in Congo | Erin's Travels on “No man is rich enough to buy back his past.”
- Congo and Rwanda Room Tours | Erin's Travels on Home Away